Sunday, May 1, 2011

MetroDeal Voucher - Chewy Junior's Box of 12 Cream Puffs

  

I came across to one of the group buying sites to check on the new promos. And my attention was caught by MetroDeal with its promo at Chewy Junior. My sweet tooth has struck me to purchase a voucher worth P200 for a box of 12 Heavenly Cream Puffs (original price is P439). 

MetroDeal Voucher - 12 Cream Puffs from Chewy Junior at P200 only



It's been a month when I re-posted all Famous Group Buying Sites in the Philippines and here I will tell you that I'm satisfied with my initial tests. I always want to tell myself that these sites are no scam... 

There are three branches already of Chewy Junior in the Philippines. One is at the 2nd floor, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City (the first Chewy Junior branch in the Philippines), the second branch is at the 3rd floor, Greenbelt 3, Makati City and the latest branch is at SM Mall of Asia (MOA), Pasay City. What I visited was at the Makati Branch.

Chewy Junior Stall at Greenbelt 3, Makati City
I never called the hotline to confirm my voucher redemption nor ask for reservations. I just went straight to the branch and redeemed it. And after 5 minutes, the box of 12 cream puffs is on my hand already. 

Chewy Junior is showcasing an extraordinary cream puffs. It's not typical because it's crispy on the outside while chewy on the inside. They're donut sized topped with different kinds of sweet treats called puffs and the inside is composed of cream filling be it vanilla, chocolate, peanut butter or coffee. Once tasted it, you would really find out the difference among other cream puffs you know.

Chewy Junior has started in Singapore and is widely spreading across Southeast Asian countries. Good thing it's here in our country already and I got a chance to taste it.

Its box would give you friendly instructions on how to eat. Try not to follow it and you'll get messy with the cream inside!
Chewy Junior's Box of 12 Cream Puffs

Chewy Junior (Philippines) offers the following Flavors:
1. Chocolate Almond Crunch
2. Chocolate Madness
3. Cookies and Cream
4. Peanut butter crunch
5. Coffee raisin crunch
6. Almond Sweetheart
7. Chewy Ensaymada
8. Blueberry Cream Cheese
9. Strawberry Cream Cheese
10. Apple Cream Cheese
11. Apple Delight
12. Cheese Lover
13. Sugar Pop Crunch
14. Chewy Original



Prices:
• Single Cream Puff - P45.00
• Box of 3 - P119.00
• Box of 6 - P229.00
• Box of 12 - P439.00


I only have the chance to taste its 3 flavors (have to share the others with my room mates and restrict myself in eating too much sweets). From the three flavors - Chocolate Almond Crunch, Chewy Ensaymada and Blueberry Cream Cheese, I love the Chewy Ensaymada flavor. Its taste is heaven! Try it and you'll not regret it.


This is my first time in tasting these sweet desserts and I could say I have no regrets in purchasing the voucher.

2 comments:

  1. tama =) i bought 5 chewy junior vouchers from metrodeal, still have 4 left, they are so delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ang dame naman nun :D sweet teeth... LIKE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...